Length of time for decision?

This is awesome! Love to hear you can figure it out

David, thank you to you and your team for the guidance and advice on this site as well as the conversations I had with your team members. I truly believe the only reason I was approved was because I followed your steps and advice to the letter.

Thank you for everything you do.

1 Like

Jumping back into the thread with an update. Got the phone call yesterday, and I’m approved! My Dr’s office mailed the additional information on May 14, so it was rather quick from the time SC received it to my call. My status on MSC account also changed from in progress to complete. They will now contact my STD provider (which ended August 2019), to see what payback they want from my retro pay, and we’ll go from there, with payments commencing this month. What a relief!

That said, from the initial application & detailed information to include, what to expect, the wait time (10 months from initial application felt like an eternity!), progress, and potential appeals, this site has been an incredible source of information. The site itself, as well as this forum, both have been amazing and I firmly believe helped me in getting approved.

It’s a long and definitely stressful process, but for anybody still waiting, keep the course.

Best regards to all

1 Like

Awesome.
Great to hear.