How long do i wait for a phone call

I sent my application in apr.2 about a month later i received a letter confirming they received my app. How long do i wait for a phone call. Do i still get a call even if theydont have any questions for me

I sent end of March. Received letter but no phone call

We sent ours feb22 no phone call yet

There is no right answer here because of the high variability in level customer service from agent to agent at Service Canada CPPD. I would phone them right away if they have not confirmed receipt of your complete application. If they have confirmed receipt of your application, it can take up to 4 months.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliabile manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-282-5188 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team.

Kelly-did you receive a call yet?

No I have not received a call yet.

We never got a call denial on june15.

I am sorry to hear that it was denied. You are appealing right.
Did they give a reason?
Request your file from service canada! Personal information request form
You can request right online

1 Like

If i dont get a phone call does that mean i am denied

Not at all. If you get a call -the call display came up as CANADA. My husband received a very positive call-but no official notice yet.
Most get denied the first try-about 60%. I have heard from other blogs that Ontario-Chatham has the highest rates for denial. We are Western.

The wait is brutal but prepare for the worst case scenario and hope for the best.

We sent in last week in March and got a call on June 14. I have a friend in Winnipeg who sent same time as us and she has not received any calls. This is her 3rd try and has never had any calls. ( Her past try’s she never appealed)

The letter in a jist says you should get better. You should be able to do something…declined

Thank you SO MUCH FOR THAT LINK.

1 Like