Decision Pending


#1

No Word Yet from CPP-D, I applied back in March, and my paperwork was received on March 13th. I’m not really expecting an approval, but would like to know what action I should take as I have to call Manulife at the end of July. It’s now been 4 months, any advice?


#2

Service Canada told me to call after 4 months.
If you don’t have a decision by the end of the month, tell the insurance company that.
No big deal.


#3

I was just recently approved and my appeal was made in February, so I imagine yours should be any time now. It certainly isn’t a bad thing to give them a call at this point though just to follow up.