BWRT BrainWorking Recursive Therapy

Hey there everyone

Has anyone ever heard of or had any experience with BWRT? BrainWorking Recursive Therapy? Thanks

1 Like

Google it.
Sounds new.
Does your psychologist want to try it?

I did. It sounds a little sketchy to me. Legitimately a friend had been referred to it. Just curious if there were possible experience with it.

It sounds ok to me.
I’d be more concerned with if a personal psychiatrist recommended to try it or the insurance company’s psychiatrist recommended it.
If it is their own psychiatrist and it is affordable then I would try it to see if it helps.
It seems new as of 2022.

This is the first I have heard of this proposed treatment. I did a search in PubMed to see if there are any published journal articles on the treatment and didn’t see any. Maybe there are some that I am missing? From an insurance company point of view, they won’t support treatment that isn’t proven with studies or published in journals.

I am open to this being good treatment and welcome any information people can send my way.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-917-7050 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team.