Thank-you David Brannen!

I used your CPP-D blueprint and my husband got the for sure call he was approved!

https://resolutelegal.ca/cpp-disability-approval-blueprint/

I am so grateful to you and Resolute Legal! I had planned to utilize your services if he had to appeal.

Hopefully all goes well on his self represented lawsuit against the Great Giant and can use your services for a legal certificate!

3 Likes

Great news! Congratulations on your
CPP-D approval!

1 Like

I love to hear good news like this! Congratulations.:smile:

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliabile manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-282-5188 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team.