Thank you David and the team!

Yesterday I was approved for CPP Disability. I hired David and Resolute legal to help me with the case in spite of a huge distance between us (I am in a different province). People kept telling me to hire somebody local. I decided to go for it because of David’s great support of the community. I was denied twice and was not hopeful that I will ever get it as this case is about mental health. David and his team has done a tremendous job getting all the necessary documents. We submitted everything to the Tribunal but they decided to settle before the case goes to trial.

Thank you so much David and the team for all your hard work! This wouldn’t be possible without you!

All the best!

Elaine

P.S. If you have a difficult case let Resolute Legal help you.

5 Likes

Great news.
I hope I never get the chance to hire Resolute but if I need to, I would.

4 Likes

Made my day Elaine! I am so happy for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Allyoops! :smiling_face:

I really want to thank you for your kind words! I also want to point our success rate increases dramatically when we have an engaged client who follows our advice and works closely with us. You were all of those things, in addition to showing great patience with us when this process drags on for longer than it seems it should.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-282-5188 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team.

1 Like