List all other physicians you have seen in the last two years

The application for cppd asks me “List all other physicians you have seen in the last two years” which is fine.
Then under each physician, it asks:
“Were your visits related to your present medical condition?”

The answer is “maybe indirectly”.
They are all secondary medical conditions that may be symptoms of the primary condition.

I listed all Doctors, psychologists and physiotherapists for the last 5 years-as they all related to either the primary or secondary diagnosis.

I had to add an extra two sheets to list them all. Don’t be limited by the last 2 years if you have a progressive condition or now realize that appointments you had years ago relate to your current disability!

The answer is YES!
They are all secondary medical conditions that may be symptoms of the primary condition.

1 Like

Should I include a medical report from each visit?
I don’t want to include my whole history because that is over 300 pages.

I sent over 300 pages and Great West sent a lot as well. I sent everything I had, including copies of the receipts for what I paid for the medical records.

You printed out 300 pages?
It would take a long time for them to read everything.

Made copies-yes. I have saved a copy of the receipt for 56 dollars for ink. I plan to claim as a medical expense-will try as it is legit.

I am hoping they don’t and just approve.

Err on side of including all the doctors. If they are interectly involved, then for sure include the doctor’s name in the list.

1 Like