Does private insurance company still bugging you after the CPPD approved?

Does private insurance company still bugging you after the CPPD approved ? Do they still call you to ask for any illness updates ? Sending forms to your doctors for updates etc?

They will always ask for updates occasionally, but the frequency will probably decrease. If there is hope for improvement they will manage the file more actively. If improvement seems unlikely then it will probably drop to requesting an update once a year. I just pull out my last form, copy it onto the new form and update anything that changes.

Likewise with the doctor’s form I fill out as much as I can then book an appointment to finish it together (usually there’s only one or two sections for the doctor to complete). I like to make it as easy as possible for the doctor so that it’s easier on them and also so that it doesn’t get delayed until they have a large chunk of free time. Also if I can make it quick for them and time it with a prescription renewal that my doctor can bill for then my doctor doesn’t charge me for completing the form which helps too.

1 Like