CPPD payment info not updated

Hi , is anyone’s October payment info updated on service Canada website ? My October payment info is still not up . Thanks .

Attention: Please be advised that some CPP Payment Information is currently unavailable on our online service due to technical issues. We are working to resolve this problem as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks Jammer , I see this note from service Canada EVERY time I go in there , but it always has my payment info up to date . Does yours show your October payment?

I couldn’t go to that part of the site.
I haven’t got that message before.
Now I can go to the sute but the info is incorrect.
It shows Aug, Sep, Nov were all paid.
Nothing for Oct and the number for Nov is wrong.
I wouldn’t worry about it until after the 28th or 29th.

1 Like

I’ve never looked, I just go by the published payment dates here: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/calendar.html

1 Like

I don’t usually look.

Do you get paid on those dates?
I sometimes get paid a day early.
There doesn’t seem to be a pattern though so I gave up trying to predict it.
As long as it’s on or before… :slight_smile:

It’s never been late for me. I can’t remember if it’s been early, obviously December is early but it’s scheduled early. It might have to do with how your bank interfaces with the government’s electronic system. My regular LTD is way less reliable since sometimes it’s due on a holiday or weekend while CPP is always due on a business day.

I got my CPPD in my bank today but the payment information is atill messed up (Aug and Sep are fine, Oct is missing, Nov says the wrong amount was paid already).
I just hope it wasn’t migrated to Phoenix.
I don’t usually check the website so as long as I got paid I wouldn’t have noticed.

2 Likes

Haven’t received mine yet . Don’t they all come out the same time ? Anyone else get theirs today ?

1 Like

Probably, some banks might be slower.
I would phone Tue if it is still not there.
I bet it is.

2 Likes

Thanks ! Probably just my bank .

1 Like

Did you finally get paid?

Yes ! Thank god . Thanks for asking . :blush:

Great.
My Oct still doesn’t show.
You can rely on CPPD.

2 Likes

My October isn’t there either :woman_shrugging:

My CPPD tends to be a day earlier than CPP but the CPP dates are probably worst case.

1 Like

My cppd always comes on the day it states on their website , it’s never been a day early. Like you said before maybe it’s the banks .

2 Likes

I got mine on Oct 29. Did you guys get yours or still waiting?

I got mine too on the 29th

1 Like