Approved Disability Tax Credit

First of all thank you very much for all you folks. It was stressful time on top of what Im going through. Finally my disability tax credit approved with the help from this forum. Few questions I have
1: What to expect next? CRA will reassess my 2019 tax return? how long payment take?
2: Can I apply for Disability Caregiver credit for 2019 and 2020 return?
3: Can I apply for Disability RRSP ( RRDP I guess?

Anything else I can apply for?

I m truly under financal crisis after back to back 2 road accidents so any help ( advise) ll greatly be appreciated

Thank you very much again

2 Likes

I don’t know about 1 or 2, but 3, yes you can set up an RDSP now. Let them know that you qualify for 2019, 2020 and 2021 - you will be able to get bonds and matching grants for all three years. Just fyi it can take a few months for it to get set up and the government money in. There is lots of helpful information about how RDSPs work at this website: The Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) - Plan Institute

2 Likes

In regards to 1 I had to indicate on the application if I wanted CRA to reassess my previous tax years.

I am on a sick leave for last 4 months and extended until May. Can I apply for disability tax credit?

1 Like

RDSP
If you meet the age requirement.
https://www.rdsp.com/how-do-i-qualify/

1 Like