Submit imaging or wait

I submitted my application 60 days ago. I just had a ctScan which further documents my condition. Im not sure if I sure if I should submit it now or wait until/if I need to appeal. Is it a good idea to send in more unrequested info?

I’d send it in.
I have no idea if it is a good idea.
Can you easily add documents to your CPP-D application?