Resolute Service Question

Does Resolute Legal provide claim representation where individuals can pay a monthly fee to your office to have the LTD claim managed from the start. That way if the Insurer requires information they contact Resolute Legal and not us?
I thought I saw that you had this service for 200.00 a month?

Can you represent on Human Rights claims that are under the Federal jurisdiction?

We currently do offer claims handling / representation service for people in Ontario and Atlantic Canada. We don’t offer this west of Ontario at them moment. We will be adding new provinces over the next few years. The monthly fee varies and we work at out once we know your situation. It is important to keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that the insurance co will only deal directly with us. We can’t enforce that while a person has an approved claim and is receiving benefits. We can attend a phone meetings with insurance co. and handle all correspondence. In many cases the insurance co will communicate directly with us, but not always.

We do human rights complaints that are related to a work related discrimination. We do these on a very limited basis and only in Ontario and Atlantic Canada at the moment.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliabile manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. Answers from lawyer moderators are provided for informational purposes only, you should consult with your own legal counsel before taking any action that could affect your rights or legal obligations.