Insurance protection for dissbility

I need a lawyer to help me disputing a financial institution I owe money with and would like to sue them due to the fact that they lied to me about getting or buying insurance protection on my loan in case of disability. I paid my loans on time and not missed a payment. I got disabled in October and insurance company paid the financial company my loan . The insurance paid them April 2917 and 2 months ago,insurance company started debuting my account and told me I still owe them some money approx 1700.00 for the 5000 loan I borrowed Dec 2015.
Pls advise

This is a public forum.
Google a lawyer in your area and call them.

This type of situation is called creditor disability insurance. In most situations the disability coverage is only for a short period of time (usually 2 years max). The bank that sold you the policy is separate form the insurance company issuing the policy. If you have valid grounds for a legal action, you have have to considering sue one or both of them. Because of the nature of these claims, most lawyers will require payment up front rather than on a contingency fee.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

_The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliabile manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-282-5188 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team._strong text

Hello
I know exactly what your saying call up the insurance company asap and tell them your situation Say why would I Pay for insurance coverage for disability when I am on Disability …Get this the loan guy told me not insurances guy said in case I got killed lol or broke something else almost ell out of my chair…He kinda stopped talking but then called insurance company ,they returned my money no problem with in a week I had a check.I also remember it costing around $100 a month extra on loan payment it was insane they don’t tell you that though