Cost of Doing your job if we win

Since ill bw getting roughly 70-75 % of buyout how much would u recieve in percentage…?Will it be worth it aftet all of your expenses as well ill be down to maybe 45-50%

It is not usually worth agreeing to a buyout.

1 Like

Hi! I was on disability last October. I have a loan from one of them financial institution and secure an income protection.somebody told me if I buy insurance protection,Imy loan will be paid off and I owe nothing to their company. I bought insurance and it cost me a lot. Now they’re telling me I still owe them money. I would like to talk to someone who cN help me. I want to sue them company

I never buy income protection because I have a pre-existing condition so I know it’ll always come down to suing.
Contact Resolute for a free consult:

You will rarely be getting 70-75%, I have stated that this is the max of what you could expect. You would need to contact our office to discuss legal fees for buyouts.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

_The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliabile manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-282-5188 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team._strong text