I am thinking of giving up. Too much stress

I think Joanne was saying that provincial support is so crappy that people with any other option at all are usually better off taking that other option.

1 Like

Questionnaire is coming. I will keep you all posted. :grinning:

Is the questionnaire for provincial disability?
Best of luck.

1 Like

LTD

It has not arrived as yet maybe Canada Post lost it because they continuously leave other people’s mail in my mail box.

I’m expecting a letter from the insurance company in Jan that hasn’t arrived yet.
I’m expecting other mail that should have arrived in Jan too.

Does anyone know if mail delivery in Ont will be shutdown Thu too?

1 Like

I did not hear anything from Premier Ford. Having said that his recent lockdown has everyone confused.

Canada Post has a poor reputation when it comes to mail delivery. First they blamed the regular mailbox at my home. Now they are blaming their own community mailbox which they installed. It is obvious they do not take responsibility for their actions. :wink:

LTD sent me a form to fill. Asking me how much they pay me. List all doctors I have seen, My diagnosis etc. My doctors and their doctors already told them.

1 Like

That sounds straightforward.

1 Like

The form is for people who are in the ‘own occupation’ category and I am not. Very long form with over fifty questions. Asking for rrsp amounts . tfsa amounts. investments.

Are they entitled to your investment information?
Unless the policy says they are, it is none of their business. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seems excessive unless you have an individual insurance policy (as opposed to group insurance coverage).

1 Like

buy Bitcoin if you want to wealthy and free