Haven’t received second annual report. Should I worry?

Hi. I have been on LTD por about 4 years. Last year was my first time filling the annual report and doctor’s annual report after being approved for CPPD and having less approaches from the insurance people. This time last year I had already received and sent my annual updates and so far I haven’t received any forms to fill after more than a year from last one! Should I be worried?
Does this mean I am under surveillance?

Do you get your annual report forms exactly at the same time every year?

I get really paranoid now every time I go out. I even dreamed last night a whole story about PIs following me.

Should I be the one asking my case manager why I haven’t received the annual forms yet? I am tempted to do so but some people think it is better to be off the radar but I have always been upfront with my case manager.
What to do? I am stressing out.

In my own situation, it seemed sporadic, with much more documentation required in the first two years, especially leading up to ‘change of definition’, which occurred at year two, (depends on policy, I believe).

I have no idea about the surveillance. Others on the forum have indicated it a possibility.

Wishing to to try and reassure you, I would leave it until the case manager contacts you, and continue living your life as you can.

<3

1 Like

I haven’t received a request for an ‘annual’ form in 4 years. Don’t stress it.

1 Like

I get mine every year at the exact same time