CPPD income tax deductions

I’m wondering is this where I can request to deduct income tax monthly off my CPPD payment ?

You can ask that federal income tax be deducted from your monthly payments by: signing into your My Service Canada Account, or. completing the Request for voluntary Federal Income tax Deductions CPP/OAS(ISP3520CPP) form and mailing it to us or dropping it off at a Service Canada office.

1 Like

The easiest way is to log into my service canada account.
It might be affected by the strike.