Sunlife and CPP - can I receive these while living in USA

Hi, I am moving to the USA, due to my disability. Does anyone know if I can still receive it while living there? Thanks (Shelly)

My sunlife policy specifies I need their permission to leave the country for more than 3 months.
You have to ensure you will be receiving regular medical care.
Ask sunlife and Service Canada.

1 Like