LTD One Year Anniversary

No.
The typical time frame is 2-4 years.
Some never. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Jammer, my manager is already inquiring if I would like to come in for tea and cake with the rest of the team. News travels fast , I only just found out on Thursday, Friday she asking my co-worker about a tea. She didn’t mention she heard I wasn’t returning, but why else would she have tea and cake for me…

1 Like

Maybe she thinks you’re returning. :slight_smile:
I was worried I would get invited to our annual xmas party and I would have to decline.
I wasn’t invited so I worried for nothing.
I probably wouldn’t have been well enough to go but even if I seemed well enough, looks can be deceiving.
I probably wouldn’t look well enough to work but I wouldn’t want anyone to think I was.

2 Likes

Based on my experience I would not go. I was invited by co-workers and supervisors. A few days later I received a call from HR telling me I am not allowed in the building. HR also contacted my case manager. HR told me because I was in the building it meant I was healthy and able to work. HR advised to see my co-workers in coffee shops away from my workplace.

The other thing is some co-workers may say you are fine and may not believe you are too ill to work.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, its the manager who wants me to come in for a “tea” as she has been informed I will not be returning to my position, or any other. I was planning on going to say goodbye, and also retrieve some of my belongings. I would like to go, I will contact my union rep to see if there would be a conflict of interest. Thanks so much for the heads up.

1 Like