Ltd cut off how long

How long will insurance company continue to pay Ltd my doc said I not fit for work and my never be

Hi Eddie, this is a very difficult question to answer. The short answer is that they will pay as long as they think there is overwhelming proof that you meet the criteria for payment of disability under the policy. The fact that your doctor is supportive is great, but that will not mean the insurance company will continue to pay based on your doctors opinion.

You should cooperate with the insurance in any medical appointments or things they do to learn more about your situation and potential for return to work. They may agree with your doctor and pay benefits long-term or they could disagree with your doctor. If they disagree, you have the right to appeals and lawsuits against them if necessary. They don’t get the final say on whether to pay you.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

_The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliabile manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-282-5188 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team._strong text

Thanks just putting it out there I have Parkinson’s disease in 50 a long way from retirement and slim to no chance of finding employment so your reply has eased my mind a little

Sorry to hear that you have Parkinson’s disease. Your Insurer will recognize that diagnosis as valid and you should have no issues with your Insurer paying you benefits.

Thanks allyops it’s nice to get some independent advice