COVID19 - Disabilty One Time Payment-BILL C17

Everyone please use this link to make contact with your MP to have Bill C17 split in order for us to receive our one time payment for disabled individuals. Once again we are being pushed to the bottom of the barrel and being used as a bartering tactic on Bill C-17.
Parliament is piggy backing this benefit with other issues and voting against it because it is a 4 part bill. We need this bill split in order to get our benefit.
Just click the link and enter your information and it will update who your MP is according to your address.
https://www.include-me.ca/making-canada-accessible/action/pass-bill-c-17-now

3 Likes

Thanks. This sucks and is typical

2 Likes

New update July 07 2020

I have done my part and have submitted. Hopefully this bill will not take long to get passed.

2 Likes

We are truly last to be helped this is Crazy!!!

1 Like

FINALLY…DATE OF PAYMENT OCTOBER 30th.
Click link and scroll down to bottom of page to “DATE OF PAYMENT”

Thanks for passing that along, @Vicki!

I do note they say “start”…hopefully that just means it might take up to one payment cycle and not months!

1 Like

Yes…seems to good to be true

Does anyone know if people on CPP disability without the tax credit , if they will receive the one time payment? Thanks :blush:

Yes you will receive it as a recipient of just CPP-D.
Here’s a link with all eligible recipients, as well as anything else you need to know about the one time disability payment.

I thought it was $600 in total?
This non-taxable, non-reportable , one-time payment provides up to $600

It is if it’s the only payment you’re getting. Some people who already got one of the other COVID payments will get a bit less.

:point_up_2:
READ THE LINK I POSTED ABOVE
(It has all the answers, $amounts and eligibility)