Children’s benefit

Hi. My daughter is receiving the children’s benefit. She’s been working for a couple of years but going away for university next year and is wondering if she is able to apply for EI while she is away but still receive the benefit?

I think you can only get EI if “you’re ready and able to work”.
I don’t know the answer to your question, sorry.

1 Like