Repaid overpayment from disability benefit question

I got CPP-D approved in 2021 , but then I just received a letter from my LTD insurance provider, wondering what do I do with it and how to report back the repaid amount in 2017 to 2020?? it mention line 22900, how to I input those numbers ?

thank you so much!

Call CRA.
You can maybe adjust the tax returns on the website.
It might be fairly easy to do.
Do you know how to log in to CRA?

Yes, is it myaccount at the service Canada website ? But where to do the adjustment ?

It’s on the CRA website, not Service Canada.
The “Change My Return” link.

Mr Apple, could you reach out to me privately? I would like to do an article and video on this very topic. I’d like to see a copy of the letter and I can redact all your personal information from it.

David Brannen

Disability Lawyer with Resolute Legal

The response posted above is based on the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with a lawyer, fully explain your situation, and allow the lawyer enough time to research the applicable law and facts required to give an adequate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full one-on-one discussion with a lawyer should be done before taking any any action. The information posted on this forum is available to the viewing public and is not intended to create a lawyer client relationship with any person. If you want one-on-one advice, please click here to request a free consultation or call toll free 1-877-917-7050 to speak with a member with our disability claim support team.