Proposed Canada Disability Benefit Regulations Open for Public Comment until 23/09/24

Unsure how I got on the EDSC mailing list for the topic, but hoping the moderator will allow links related to invitation for public comment on the proposed Canada Disability Benefit. However thought this may be of interest to everyone on the forum. (Thank you, David, for starting & hosting this important site)

“We are reaching out to remind you that the proposed Canada Disability Benefit Regulations have been published in Part I of the Canada Gazette and are open for public comment. The proposed regulations detail how the Canada Disability Benefit would be administered and delivered. Along with the proposed regulations, a Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement (RIAS) has also been published for comment.“

Seems the department was slow to send the communication, as I received the email on august 14th yet publication date on website indicates nearly two months earlier…

Review the “Summary of the proposed Canada Disability Benefit Regulations”:

Details of “Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 158, Number 26: Canada Disability Benefit Regulations”
86-day consultation (until September 23, 2024 11:59pm EST)

Open for comment, here:

hi, I got CPPD payment low but first time good high then now payment CPPD but I don’t know about **Disability Benefit can add? or separate?
I just wonder … I don’t hear about it … I know SASKATEWAN SAID cut last July, reason SAID rule tell me can’t have SAID disability because CPPD is payment, wow whatever they want rule. I respect. I am deaf … i stay home and no job, i have juried lots. thankyou.

My apologies, I am unclear about the question. Wish I could assist you better <3

“The proposed Canada Disability Benefit Regulations have been published in Part I of the Canada Gazette for public comment and will close in just two weeks, on September 23, 2024