Medical Coordination Benefits

When I did ask for help it was in year 2015 and 2016 over the phone. After being screwed over with other phone conversations Im doing everything in writing but I haven’t asked for help this year. Should I send an email to my case worker and bring this clause up? The other thing is that my insurer changed my case workers a handful of times (no warning or explanation) with the exception of one which I requested be removed from my case because she wasn’t doing her work and I ended up not getting paid a few times. What happens to the insurer if they have not abided by this clause? The reason I want to know is because now I have so many symptoms and theyve gotten worse over the years. My doctors say all I can do is manage my symptoms but it’s not good enough. I’m looking into a naturopath but would have to pay out of pocket. Also I think that if they had helped me I would be back to work by now.
I’m also frustrated because they just got my CPP lump sum payment which would have been helpful for my medical bills. I just feel like they have been no help.from the start and I have suffered as a result.

If you sue what is the reason you’re suing?