LTD Denied after 2 years

Thanks, I was not capable to get the third bullet as a psychiatrist called it. I was blind but had surgery in one eye and can see. It amazes many as to how I survived, however, when people turn for help after a sudden loss of employment based on circumstances out of thier control is quite damaging to begin with let alone being attacked by trustworthy " doctors" who actually have a license to kill. I couldn’t understand how any insurance " people" can be so cold and cruel. Its devestating to say the least when someone falls sick it’s sad that the insurance company brings on worsening problems. It’s an insurance game as you mentioned in a few other posts.

If I only knew that a forum like this excited … Well… I guess I would have learned that it’s quite normal for such turmoil.
I had nowhere to turn with my story and I just wanted out of this hell so I thought the only way was to shoot myself and die in front of a psychologist. The media would have took the history and been my voice. This psychologist would have been fired on behalf of the media coverage along with changes made to just how far an insurance company can go. My death would have changed some regulations in my mind at the time. I would have saved so many others from dealing with such betrayal.

I hope others are not so nieve as I was and find this forum. You Allot ops are so well educated within the entire system it amazes me to read your study, knowledge and expertise in so many areas. You really did your homework.

1 Like

I hope you are alright now ratrycat.
My husband is in the same boat as you. He lost his confident in the system. But hold on please.
Sorry for my english. But I want you know you are not along.

This is an old post, but was there any resolution to your spouse’s case?

Yes, we settled. 14,000 but we just wanted to make a point. Settled in a year. Plus they paid out his last 2 years of LTD (He only had a 5 year plan)