Insurance Company Investigating

I have not had an MRI of my brain, however my doctor has in fact referred me for a sleep study. I currently suffer from insomnia averaging 3 hrs per night. I have always suffered as far as I can recall, in fact I’ve had about 4 major concussion in my life so perhaps there may be something related. Had I known about this site I would have used Resolute Legal (my wife is an OT as well) as I believe David would understand the PTSD, depression etc. issues. I’ll hang in as hard as it is but have to say it’s not helping my situation at all.

Thanks for responding, it’s nice to know there are people out there willing to help.

1 Like

I am sorry you have had so many concussions. However, that may be a reason to have a brain scan (MRI) that you can get your Doctor to agree to refer you to have the MRI.

If it comes out OK-then no harm in doing, but if it shows any damage it will really help your claim.

My spouse had a scan and lesions showed up now 3 times classic for multiple sclerosis. You never know, but the more tests you have can only help you with your claim. Even if the brain scan comes out normal–it shows you are trying anything to find a way to get better.

Hang in there—its always when you think there is no hope and surrender to the process—the breakthrough happens!

Yes we pushed for an mri scan as my husband is not well. The scan found spots on his basal ganglia. It is well worth asking
for the Mri.

1 Like