On LTD 1 year, was offered a buyout, but didn't ask how much. Is it too late to ask?

Well unfortunately I do have documentation from their IME Doctor saying I could do sedentary work - but he’s not a Chronic Lyme Disease doctor so instead he diagnosed Fibromyalgia. The symptomology of Lyme disease is varied and diverse, resulting in significant difficulty in diagnosis. Known as “The Great Imitator,” Lyme disease can mimic the symptoms of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, ALS, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, as well as more than some 350 other diseases. Its also called the “Lyme Disease Complex”. So going to any other IME or FCE place having Chronic Lyme Disease is frustrating because so few in the medical field know much about it. I have about 5 diagnoses and just on one alone would stand up to the test. Manulife is a bitch to work with. They go against everything they claim they will do! They put all this stuff into their brochures but none of it is true. Employees are never given a copy of their Master Policy (of course) so they use that to their advantage.